Benefits of buying Manufactured Refurbished:
- Average savings of 15 to 30%
2. Comparable condition to new
3. Same warranty as brand new
4. Avoid instant depreciation (You buy item for $200, but as soon as you open it, it's worth $50 less)
Our definition of Manufactured Refurbished: A product that has been restored to "Like New" Condition by process of the original manufacture or certified third party refurbisher. This product will show minimal wear, if any, but it shall not be apparent. These items always come with a 90 Day or more warranty.
How did they end up being Manufactured Refurbished?
- These products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items. At times, customers will return items back to big retailers like Walmart, Best Buy, or Target for various reasons. Some of those reasons include: Better price found elsewhere, change of mind about buying the product, or the product didn't meet their expectation. These items cannot simply be put back onto the shelf and sold as new anymore. They are tested by the manufacturer and resold in bulk to a reseller (that would be us).
They may have been a product with a manufacturing defect that were returned under warranty. The item is refurbished to factory specifications (Involves repairing the defects and ensuring proper function) in "Like New" condition and resold by the manufacturer in bulk to a reseller (that would be us).
Did you know.......
Only a small number of refurbished products—about 5 percent, according to a 2011 survey by technology consulting firm Accenture—are defective. Some haven't even been touched by the original owner; they might have been returned because a delivery guy nicked the box during shipping.